Sunday, August 24, 2008

About Me

I am a father, I am a son, I am a grandson, I am a brother, I am an uncle, I am a nephew, I am a cousin, and I am a friend. I am nice, I am evil, I am caring, I am inconsiderate, I am loving, I am hateful, I am smart, I am stupid, I am well meaning, I am conniving, I am trustworthy, I am a scoundrel, I am the life of the party, I am a wall flower, I am a leader, I am a follower, I am your best friend, I am your worst enemy, I am there for you, I can never be found, I am close, I am distant, I am warm, I am cold and I am just like you.

What makes me, me is that I am aware of these things. I am working on them. Sometimes I make progress, sometimes I don’t; sometimes I just don’t care.

I am ridding my life of clutter and things. I am getting rid of the unnecessary and finding that most things fit in that category. I am looking for Peace and Change within myself before I expect the world to do a damn thing. I am.

I have Faith and I believe that to be an active Verb, not a passive belief.

I am trying. I hope you are too.

No comments: